Tuesday, April 13, 2004

I'm so bored today. There is literally nothing to do in this town. I must move to some where more exciting. In my 30 years I have done some extensive traveling and the town of Middlesboro just no longer excites me as it once did. I mean, there's only so many times you can walk outside, look at a tree and say "Wow...That is SOOOOOOME tree..." I remember well the day that my journey began...

It all started in the small town of Barbourville, Kentucky. I had purchased my trusty cowboy hat at a flea market for the amazing price of only 5 bucks and I felt the need to find a cow...Get your frickin' mind out of the gutter. I wanted to take a RIDE on a cow...Dang it, I said GET YOUR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER!!! We were traveling along the highway when I finally spotted the most beautiful spotted moo cow alive. So, I just had to get a shot...




I left the gas station that day feeling unsatisfied...I couldn't just stop there...So, the next morning I packed a bag and headed to Africa. It was there that I hung out with the locals, had my hair braided and had these shots snapped on Betty, the town elephant and Beltzer, a local giraffe.





Three days in Africa was plenty for me, though. So, I traveled to Australia...Sunbathed and frolicked with the Kangaroos...



Man, was that ever fun.

But, my journey did not end there!

Last summer, I took a trip to the Smokies where I wrestled a bear with my bare hands, then tamed him and taught him to say, "Mandi, you are the most intelligent chic in the universe." To thank me for showing him the light he allowed me to get this picture of us chillin...




But then who could forget my trip to Saudi Arabia...This next shot was taken about 5 minutes after I back-slapped Osama Bin Laden and took his camel, Bessie...who was ironically pregnant even though there weren't any boy camels around...Hmm...



But now, here I am...Trapped in my hometown of Middlesboro...Trying to find something to do...I yearn to travel...I crave excitement...However, of course, I could CREATE excitement... Turn the 'Boro upside down like I did a few weeks ago...

Check me out...running from the cops after I knocked over a local gas station...See that smile? That's a chic having fun...

It is notable that you can see my 10 year old son in the bottom right hand corner pointing to a clearing for me...because he's just cool like that.


Okay...Okay...So, the pictures aren't real.

Obviously I got EXTREMELY bored today and worked a little magic in PSP.

*sigh*

In reality, my life is much more exciting :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home