Wednesday, June 16, 2004

No updates from me in awhile now...Things are quite hectic at this point in my life but they are "good"...

I have a part time job now, in addition to doing my own design work. Doing this AND trying to raise two children on my own gets slightly "hectic" at times, however, the Lord has sent me an "outlet".

I am in love. Now, don't say "Not again!" because I can honestly say I have never felt this way. I am completely and totally in love. For the first time in my life I can look into someone's eyes and get that "feeling". He looks at me and smiles and says "I love you"...and it completely takes my breathe away.

I love him deeply. He has my heart and I can only pray that he keeps it.

I love you sweetie. Thank you for showing me the meaning of love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home