Sunday, August 01, 2004

Today, my little boy, Brian, was saved...I had gone with Jeff to Atlanta and called to check on them from the court house in Gwinnet County...Jeff was filling out paper work to try to bring his babies home...I wanted to make sure everyone was doing well...Brian had some news for me. "Hey Mommy, I got saved last night."

I started jumping up and down and screaming and crying...in the middle of the Gwinnet County Court House...I didn't care who saw but I did care that everyone knew. I just began telling everyone around the great news...He was so happy...and obviously so was I. I knew Jesus had been talking to his heart for awhile...and my little boy finally answered him.

Please remember my son, Brian, and my entire family in prayer...and thank God for this miracle!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home